We are gearing up for another successful and fun wine festival! Mark your calendars for May 11th!!
- LOCATION: Maidstone Village at 7791 Invicta Lane, New Kent, 23124
- WHEN: May 11, 2018 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- WINE: Many, many wine vendors will be there for you — check this site soon for updates!
- BEER: Yup. There will be BEER!
- FOOD: Multiple vendors will be on site
- ENTERTAINMENT: We are happy to have the SLAPNATION band
- COST: Tickets are $25 in advance, $30 at the door. Active military with ID $20. Non-drinker, $15.
- PARKING: Will be available at New Kent High School and New Kent Middle School
- Byrd Cellars
- Good Luck Cellars
- Lake Anna Winery
- Saude Creek Vineyards
- Vault Field Vineyards
- White Plains Farm & Vineyard
- SIGN UP TODAY to be an art or craft vendor
- Full list coming soon!
- The Trojan Grill
- SIGN UP TODAY to be a food vendor
- Space is limited.
Check back often, as we will be updating the site regularly with the latest details!
Would you like to join the fun at this year’s “A Taste of New Kent” as a volunteer? We’d love to have you as a part of the team! Complete this form and we will be in touch!