Saturday, October 16th – 11am until 5pm
Come out to the Annual “A Taste of New Kent” wine festival!! Once again, it will be in the lovely Maidstone Village, near the New Kent Courthouse off of New Kent Hwy. We will have several wineries and cideries! Enjoy a variety of craft vendors, the most delicious food trucks and a variety of beer! And back by popular demand… Slapnation will keep the energy flowing all day. We have ample complementary parking in adjacent parking lots with shuttle service to the front gate.
A Taste of New Kent Info
- LOCATION: Maidstone Village at 7791 Invicta Lane, New Kent, 23124
- WHEN: October 16, 2021 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- WINE: Many, many wine vendors will be there for you — check this site soon for updates!
- BEER: Yup. There will be BEER!
- FOOD: Multiple vendors will be on site
- ENTERTAINMENT: We are happy to have the SLAPNATION band
- COST: Tickets are $25 in advance, $35 at the door.
- PARKING: Will be available at New Kent High School and New Kent Middle School with free shuttle service.
- Byrd Cellars
- Jolene Family Winery
- Rebec Vineyards
- Saude Creek Vineyards
- The Estate at White Hall Vineyard
- Triple V Farms
- Vintner's Cellar Winery of Yorktown
- Zoll Vineyards
- By Faith Jewelry
- Edward Jones - Austin Pierce
- Lighter Moments
- Mija's Designs
- Oragami Owl
- PlayDough by Jessi
- Reduce Reuse Repurpose - Dozier
- Rotary Club
- Statements and Steel
- Tiana Bees
- WKC Trading
- Washington Memorial Park
- Young Living Essential Oils
- Hungry Hungry Arrow
- The Trojan Grill
- Tiffany's Food Truck
- Wrappers D-Lite
Check back often, as we will be updating the site regularly with the latest details!
Would you like to join the fun at this year’s “A Taste of New Kent” as a volunteer? We’d love to have you as a part of the team! Complete this form and we will be in touch!